Fit, Fuelled and Focussed School Holiday Seminar
Do you have an active, teenage athlete in the house who is focussed on improving their sports performance?
Come and join experienced performance professionals Michelle Hemley, Tim Altman and Richard Bennett for a full day sports performance workshop in Torquay to help unleash their performance potential.
The FFF workshop is applicable to ALL athletes……our April session included participants from netball, surf lifesaving, athletics, soccer, cricket, swimming, football and triathlon.
All sessions are conducted in a highly practical and inclusive format, are specifically geared to teenage athletes and we will cover the following topics over the course of the day:
– Principles of effective warm-ups and cool downs
– Practical sessions with massage rollers, mobility and core stability exercises
– Injury prevention methods
– Effective recovery techniques
– Basic functional screen to identify muscle weaknesses and imbalances
– Everyday nutrition to maximise training performance and health
– Nutrition/hydration for competition/race day
– Pre-event nutrition
– Post training/event nutrition for optimal recovery
– Create and maintain clear focus
– Build self-confidence and team trust
– Make sharp, accurate decisions moment to moment
– Manage nerves and harness/channel emotional energy
– Relax, recover and refresh the mind
– Apply mindfulness in motion for best experience and performance
– Empower self through responsibility and independence
The workshop will run from 10am-5pm at the Grant Pavilion, Torquay on Tuesday the 29th of September.
All clients of Michelle, Tim or Rich can enrol for a cost of $79/participant, while other athletes are welcomed at $99/participant.
Cost includes all workshop materials, practical sessions, equipment and lunch/snacks.
For more information and an enrolment form, please email Michelle@hemleys.com.au
We hope to see you there! – Michelle, Tim and Rich