This is a simple and easy to implement multi-stage breathing course that creates solutions to the principle pathology involved in asthma and breathing difficulties.
Created by Tim Altman
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- The principal dysfunction in breathing difficulties and asthma is a dysfunction in breathing.
- That most of us breathe nowhere near as efficiently as we should – we over breathe.
- This dysfunctional, or over-breathing is the root cause of many of the symptoms you experience in asthma and breathing difficulties.
- The mechanism that medications, such as Ventolin, use to relieve asthma symptoms (vasodilation) also be replicated naturally in the body, by reducing breathing rate and volume.
- Breathing is the one automatic function of the body that can be retrained with ease – with practice.
- By retraining breathing to correct or ideal levels, the predisposition to, and occurrence of snoring and apnoea can be reduced significantly, or be eliminated altogether.
- Simple, and easy to learn breathing techniques and rhythms that will correct this breathing dysfunction. Powerful solutions to resolve many of the uncomfortable symptoms experienced in snoring and sleep apnoea.
- Ongoing practices to maintain these benefits.
Those who suffer from asthma.
A desire to take control of your health and well-being, and create breathing freedom.
The intention of this workshop, and its teachers and producers, is to offer information of a general and educational nature to help you in your quest for physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. While many of our products contribute to wellness, they are not intended to replace medical diagnosis and treatment. All warranties whether express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed.