This is a simple and easy to implement a multi-stage breathing course that creates solutions to the root cause of snoring and sleep apnoea.
Created by Tim Altman
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Snoring and sleep apnoea are described medically as sleep-disordered breathing, but they are more accurately described as breathing disordered sleep as the pathology results from a dysfunction in breathing.
- That most of us breathe nowhere near as efficiently as we should – we over breathe.
- This dysfunctional, or over-breathing is the root cause of many of the symptoms you experience in snoring and sleep apnoea.
- By retraining breathing to correct or ideal levels, the predisposition to, and occurrence of snoring and apnoea can be reduced significantly, or eliminated altogether.
- Simple, and easy to learn breathing techniques and rhythms that will correct this breathing dysfunction.
- Powerful solutions to resolve many of the uncomfortable symptoms experienced in snoring and sleep apnoea.
- Ongoing practices to maintain these benefits.
Those who suffer from snoring and sleep apnoea, or those who are affected by people who snore or have sleep apnoea.
A desire to take control of your health and well-being, and create freedom by reducing your reliance on artificial medicines and interventions.
The intention of this workshop, and its teachers and producers, is to offer information of a general and educational nature to help you in your quest for physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. While many of our products contribute to wellness, they are not intended to replace medical diagnosis and treatment. All warranties whether express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed.