In addition to his clinical work, Tim has been involved in kayak and ocean ski paddling as well as surf lifesaving for well over 30 years as both a competitor and coach.
He represented Australia twice in sprint kayaking has won state and national titles and recently has finished in the top 10 twice in the highly prestigious Molokai to Oahu Ocean Ski World Championships. He has also coached athletes in paddle sports from beginners to national representative paddlers.
His extensive experience in sport has allowed to build a comprehensive offering to athletes to improve peak performance, enjoy their sport more and optimise their general health whilst continuing their sport.
Modalities used include:
- Nutrition – including training, race day, supplement advice, optimal health.
- Breathing Dynamics – to enhance performance, concentration and enjoyment of sport.
- Genomic (Genetic) Profiling – by understanding your unique genetic make-up you can limit your weaknesses and optimise your strengths.
- Removing self limiting patterns that hinder performance and enjoyment of sport using Mickel Therapy.
- Sauna Therapy for recovery.
- Meditation for recovery and relaxation.