Another published article…
7 Ways To Prevent Fatigue
Another ‘Tim Altman’ article has been published, this time in Shesaid online magazine, which has a distribution of 80,000+.
7 Ways To Prevent Fatigue by Tim Altman
Admit it, you’re tired, right? You’re not the only one – between work, a social life and family responsibilities, life can wear you down. Leading naturopath Tim Altman shows us how to deal with fatigue and get more energy every day.
- Eliminate or dramatically reduce dietary intake of the following:
Sugars – including sugar, sweets, chocolates, added sugars, refined carbohydrates (white flour/rice in bread, pasta, cakes, biscuits, cereals, muesli bars etc.) and alcohol. Processed foods – foods containing chemicals or that have been refined in any way. Stimulants – coffee, energy drinks, cigarettes, alcohol, drugs.
- Eat 3 meals and 2 snacks daily and include protein in each meal and snack (especially breakfast).
- Exercise regularly.
- Breathe through the nose at all times, using the diaphragm (even during exercise) rather than using the mouth, chest and shoulders.
- Cleanse your gut and liver via detoxification processes.
- Learn to relax and balance your nervous system via meditation and yoga.
- Use a herbal adaptogen such a Siberian Red to assist in undoing the damage caused by over stimulation of the nervous system and the resulting adrenal fatigue.