Research Suggests Eggs For Breakfast Are Great For Preventing Metabolic Disease
Research Suggests Eggs For Are Breakfast Great For Preventing Metabolic Disease.
EGG-CITING NEWS FOR METABOLIC DISEASE!
Zanini B, et al. Impact of gluten-free diet on cardiovascular risk factors. A retrospective analysis in a large cohort of coeliac patients. Dig Liver Dis. 2013;45:810-815. doi:10.1016/j.dld.2013.04.001.
This comes as no surprise. I have worked closely with client’s nutrition in clinic for close to 20 years and have that those who eat a hearty, protein based breakfast each day find it much easier to regulate their blood sugar levels throughout the day. The implications of being able to regulate blood sugar levels throughout the day include:
- Less hunger throughout the day – including mid-late afternoon munchies.
- Less cravings for sweet or savoury throughout the day – including those mid-late afternoon or post dinner.
- More consistent energy levels throughout the day – and less or no slump mid-late afternoon.
- Better mental clarity and moods ” ” ” ” ” ” ” ” “
- Consumption of less refined carbohydrates and sugar.
- Feeling fuller, for longer.
- Weight, or more specifically, fat loss – and consistently.
- Reduction of Type II diabetes symptoms.
- Often reduction in the amount of insulin required by Type I diabetics.
- Amongst other things.
And eggs are the easiest, and most simple to prepare way of having a hearty, protein based breakfast – or any other meal. But add vegetables, nuts and seeds of fresh fruit seasonal to your climate for carbohydrates, before, or rather than going crazy on the toast.
If you’d like to lose weight, regulate your blood sugar levels, or optimise your nutrition for health, treating illness or performance, then contact me at email@example.com or call 0425 739 918 to book an appointment.