The Nasty Side-Effects of Too Much Sugar
What Sugar Does To Your Body and Brain
I’ll let this image do the talking for itself, other than to say that all of the nutritional programs I run focus on moderating sugar intake and regulating blood sugar levels – be they programs for energy and vitality; optimal wellness; weight loss; weight gain; fasting; intermittent fasting; detox; performance; boosting the immune system; ketogenic programs; paleo; elimination diets; FODMAP etc. etc.
I have found after close to 20 years of doing clinic and askingmost clients their average daily diet, that very few people actually regulate their blood sugar levels well, or at all. This includes many apparently ‘healthy’ people who eat organic foods etc.
Regulating blood sugar levels does the following:
- Allows the cells to produce energy more efficiently.
- Eliminates insulin resistance.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Regulates other hormones.
- Detoxes your system.
- Improves your immune system.
- Mobilises the body to burn fat for energy – so you can lose weight more easily.
- Prevents and treats many chronic illnesses – diabetes Types I & II, fatigue, hormonal issues, heart disease, stroke, gastro-intestinal problems, headaches and migraines, sleep disturbance etc.
If you’d like to learn how to regulate you blood sugar levels and function so much better,contact me at email@example.com or 0425 739 918 for an appointment.