This is a simple and easy to implement multi-stage breathing course that creates solutions and management strategies for anxiety.
Created by Tim Altman
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- That we have created a huge mismatch between the culture we have created and the one we are built for.
- This mismatch leaves us in constant low-level stress mode, or ‘fight or flight’ mode, that has huge physical and psychological impact on our bodies’ long term. One of these is that we can often ‘tip over the edge’ into emergency or panic mode where we experience symptoms of anxiety.
- The same nervous system that regulates our response to stress, also regulates the function of all our automatic functions.
- Of all of the automatic functions, the one we can consciously, and easily (especially with the right training) is our breathing.
- Yet most of us breathe incorrectly or dysfunctionally. We breathe too often, with too much volume, using our mouth and chest/shoulders instead of our nose and diaphragm. We over-breathe.
- This over-breathing is a result of living in constant fight or flight mode.
- Conversely, correcting our breathing function can take us out of this mode, and calm our nervous system within a few minutes.
- Regular and persistent practice of correct breathing can also help us prevent us from feeling stressed or anxious.
- Simple, and easy to learn breathing techniques and rhythms that will correct this breathing dysfunction.
- Powerful solutions to resolve many of the uncomfortable symptoms experienced when having breathing issues with stress or anxiety.
- Ongoing practices to maintain these benefits.
Those who suffer from anxiety or panic attacks.
A desire to take control of your health and well-being, and happiness.
The intention of this workshop, and its teachers and producers, is to offer information of a general and educational nature to help you in your quest for physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. While many of our products contribute to wellness, they are not intended to replace medical diagnosis and treatment. All warranties whether express or implied, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are disclaimed.